This one is so lovingly easy I thought I would just show you in photo essay format. About 2 minutes of prep and 20 minutes of roasting in the oven or toaster oven. It’s become my absolute favorite egg recipe when I have a half hour to make breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh herbs or 1 teaspoon dried herbs like chives and thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste or for a little kick, Hunter Spice or Berbere.
- 1-2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Bonus add on: Canadian Bacon
- Bonus add on: cheese like feta or parm on top
Bake it all at 325F for 15 – 20 minutes until it puffs up
Tip: if using dried herbs, put them in a little bowl with a splash of hot water to rehydrate them first.
And that’s it. Enjoy!