Simple or complex, guacamole is always good. And now, you can dash in some of our guacamole spice blend and elevate it to the irresistible status it deserves. Beware. I literally couldn’t stop eating it.
Inspired by a friend who insisted this was a must make blend, I did a little research, spent too much time looking for a source for the elusive mexican oregano (finally found it and am happy to say we’ve added it to our catalog), a lot of taste testing (nom nom nom), and voila. A new blend was born!
What’s in it? Well, no fillers, additives, preservatives, dyes, or etc. In fact we left the salt out too so you can determine your own saltiness to taste.
Now, Guacamole. The whole point of the blend. Here’s how we’ve made ours, but you can add it to any guacamole recipe you like. I’m going to give you some options too. Simple and classic or complex and gourmet!
Classic Guacamole Recipe
Mix it all together and enjoy with tortillas.
Keep scrolling for EVEN better guacamole.
Gourmet Guacamole Recipe
Now, of course classic guac is DELISH. But I really like it even more when it’s filled with some other veg. Like tomatoes, cilantro, and onions, mmmm. Yum!
- 2 Avocados
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2t Little Woods Guacamole Spice
- 1t Sea Salt (medium grind) or to taste.
- Split your avocado in half, cut in half, remove the pit. Now here is the trick, score it, then use a spoon to scoop it out into a bowl.
2. Dice up the cilantro, onions, tomatoes, and toss it all in the bowl.
3. Sprinkle the salt right over the tomatoes and onions.
4. Squeeze the lime (and/or lemon) over it all.
5. Use a fork to mash it all together, but not too much.
Dip those chips and enjoy!